DucRX - 48K service..

bambam

I just had my SS900 serviced by Paul. It was a major service: 48K, front-end, engine, all the major maintenance interval items, and Paul handled it all quickly and professionally. The poor abused baby had to have the clutch basket and cush-drive replaced too and some of the parts were hard to get right away, but he turned the job around nice and quickly, researching multiple sources and keeping me in the loop at every decision point. Basically, Paul did a great job on the scheduled service and bent over backwards to get the extras handled in time and within a more than reasonable budget.

My bike is riding better than ever now - I'm thrilled: she feels like new - everything is tighter and more responsive, and she sounds dead sexy.

Great job Paul.

I cannot say enough about this guy's attitude - he loves bikes so he cares about your stuff, and does the job right.

who is paul ? anyone knows if he works on benellis?

Paul runs a maintenance shop called DucRX. While they specialize in Ducatis, they also work on other brands. Best to drop him a line and check if he'd tackle a Benelli.

Their website is www.ducrx.com

Other testimonials and threads for DucRX

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33106&highlight=ducrx

Pauly needs to haul his ass down my way and finish my "classic" jap bike before I'll give him such high regards...

:lol:

Nah, too many have spoken up for him, he has to be pretty good! Not to mention, he's helpful when people ask questions around here.

Pauly needs to haul his ass down my way and finish my "classic" jap bike before I'll give him such high regards...

:lol:

Nah, too many have spoken up for him, he has to be pretty good! Not to mention, he's helpful when people ask questions around here.

Yeah I ask him anoying shit and he always answers. If I had a bike that needed work he'd be the guy.