Can anyone near Dayton put a new set of power pures on for me?

AfroCBR

So after hitting route 10 and 22 in Kentucky I realized my tire started threading pretty bad! I knew it was gonna be worse because I still had to make the 100 mile trip home. The end result is this (see pic below). Can anyone help a brother out and put a set of power pures on for me? Post up here or shoot me a PM...I will pay a pretty penny...I just want to get back out and enjoy this amazing weather. I llive in Dayton and can travel to get this done if necessary! Thanks all! :D

Dustins gone :(

And you cans got to one of the dealerships around they will be more than happy to charge you a pretty penny....

Riiiight...they said $80...I thought that was a little on the high end...I will do it if I have to...but I'd rather pay someone on the forum $50....shooot....I may just do it myself...just take a butter knife and slip it in bewtween the rim and the tire riiight :lol:

This.

Dustin made it a point before he left to tell us that his dad can do it for the same price at the same shop.

tried to contact him but no response....I assume that he is busy moving and such...

there is a place on linden called the shop that can do it. they are quick and cheaper then any other shop around here.

thx a ton bro!

oh.. just saw this... but if you want to do the tire yourself and don't have any butter knives available I have a manual tire changer...

this one: http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcycle-tire-changer-attachment-42927.html

I shall keep you in mind next time a need a tire changed! Thx brother :)