Cosmetic opinions

schmuckingham

I have a '95 FZR1K i bought recently and the tail section plastics are just done for, tabs are broke off and it looks like duct tape was used at one time so this winter i will be doing a new tail.

My options so far are to get used peices and have them painted and go with the stock look:

716a_12.jpg

Or i could get this cool peice from Airtech and have a one peice tail with the optional rear seat cover integrated:

2FZR111.jpg

It would look like this but all one peice ( not same colors)

FZR1000_95_3.jpg

I am up for any suggestions, i could even do a whole new tail but not sure what would look right

i like to be as versatile as possible, and would never get a one piece tail. unfortunately you arent me, so you can do whatever you want.

on another note, you gotta wonder what groundbreaking new bike design is gonna make the GSXRs and other sportbikes of today look like ass just the way they have made older bikes look terrible.

that bike doesnt look terrible. its cool :)

i like cool 80s and 90s bikes :)

go with the 1 piece tail. riding 2 up sucks. cant accelerate, cant stop, cant corner, cant holler at bitches...

and paint it with crystal paint

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/ASF_HT_cust_paint.asp

gold2.jpg

green_tank.jpg