the 08 zx10

Casper

HAHAH.. I new this would get Putty going... :D

Point to note is the switching tires between the 190/50 in 04-05 to the 190/55 in 06-07..

That would feel huge to a competent street rider that likes twisties, a squid would never notice.

The 04 ZX10 I rode had a Pilot Race 190 same as the 06 I rode.

Both handled like shit compared to the GSXR and R1 I rode. The 04 was worse, but actually a little more raw and slightly more fun. Like first CBR900RR vs. the 95 CBR900RR. 95 might have been better, but the 93 kicked ass because it was more of a handful and raw...

Oh, well. To each their own, right?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 04 ZX10 I rode had a Pilot Race 190 same as the 06 I rode.?

I understand.. But this would have been the first time a street rider would get to feel what a 190/55 tire is like and compared to the 190/50 the bike would feel like gold in the corners on the street.

PS.. your still a dick. :slap:

I understand.. But this would have been the first time a street rider would get to feel what a 190/55 tire is like and compared to the 190/50 the bike would feel like gold in the corners on the street.

PS.. your still a dick. :slap:

Are you sure you do computer stuff? It's YOU'RE - not your...

Damn kids...:rolleyes::p

Are you sure you do computer stuff? It's YOU'RE - not your...

Damn kids...:rolleyes::p

yeah yeah ,, I fuck that one up all that time..

they never teached dem dare spelling classes up in ole c-town. It was all bout huntin, fishin, fightin, & farmin.

so the last time I drove through Mt Gilead, they were having a tractor pull at the fairgrounds.. Shawna had never heard of a tractor pull.. I just laughed thinking back to when we used to go to them all the time growing up.

We used to go to the fairgrounds and get drunk on the way or drink under the bleachers. Then we would go and find reasons to fight the kids that were there from neighboring towns.. Usually unfinished business from football games and or the age old reason... girls....

holy shit was small town life different.. fun though... kinda miss the days of not having to worry about getting jumped by 10 guys during a fight. it was always 1 on 1 or 1 or 2 at most. people respected letting people duke it out.

I sound like an old fuggin man.

yeah yeah ,, I fuck that one up all that time..

they never teached dem dare spelling classes up in ole c-town. It was all bout huntin, fishin, fightin, & farmin.

so the last time I drove through Mt Gilead, they were having a tractor pull at the fairgrounds.. Shawna had never heard of a tractor pull.. I just laughed thinking back to when we used to go to them all the time growing up.

We used to go to the fairgrounds and get drunk on the way or drink under the bleachers. Then we would go and find reasons to fight the kids that were there from neighboring towns.. Usually unfinished business from football games and or the age old reason... girls....

holy shit was small town life different.. fun though... kinda miss the days of not having to worry about getting jumped by 10 guys during a fight. it was always 1 on 1 or 1 or 2 at most. people respected letting people duke it out.

I sound like an old fuggin man.

Dude, you're from Crestline. I mean, did you even have a football team? For Pete's sake, you guys had to be like what, a singe A team???

Yikes...

Oh, before you bash Gilead, I ain't from there - went to school in Upper Sandusky where yes, it was farm country, but we were pretty freakin good in football and everything else...

Did your football team wear those thick white foam helmets with a red chin strap so the coach knew you had them secure???

Dude... Crestline. "Home of Moyer's Junk Yard and Jolly Pirate Doughnuts!!":dj:

If you owned a CBR....nothing would handle like it....If you had a Kawi, or yamaha....they'd be superior to all others. Kinda like the Ford, hate Chevy...It's ok.

But I used to race for Kawasaki, owned Hondas, Yamahas and Suzooks.

I really don't prefer any one bike. I am bias towards GSXRs, sure. They do

go well, handle decent when set-up and are dependable, but so are the others. Thing is, Suzooks have more guys racing them and therefore, parts are cheap and readily available...

It has nothing to do with what I own or have own. If it did, I'd be more biased towards Kaw than anything...

I have a dually that says your little toy truck ain't worth shit in a pull off. Wanna hook 'em up next time we meet???

99% of the posters on this site can't tell the difference between a Ford / Chevy/ Toyota / Nissan. I hate it when I read these forums and noobs try and talk shit about how one model is better than the others. Fact of the matter is, most driver's can't tell. You have to be a SERIOUS driver such as myself and put in YEARS of road time (as I have done) to tell. If you think your Ford can out pull other trucks, you're sadly mistaken my friend. You have to push a truck to its limits to be able to tell the difference. And, honestly, most drivers on these forums (me being the exception) lack that skill.

I see guys talking trash like this all day long. But when the weekend comes, my boys put all their shit to shame. Guys show up all big and bad with their V8s but my boys all drive Honda CRVs. My friends in the CRVs blow those V8s out the water 9 times out of 10. You're wasting your time, money, and brain power if you think anything different.

99% of the posters on this site can't tell the difference between a Ford / Chevy/ Toyota / Nissan. I hate it when I read these forums and noobs try and talk shit about how one model is better than the others. Fact of the matter is, most driver's can't tell. You have to be a SERIOUS driver such as myself and put in YEARS of road time to tell. If you think you're Ford can out pull other trucks, you're sadly mistaken my friend. I see guys talking trash like this all day long. But when the weekend comes, my boys put all their shit to shame. Guys show up all big and bad with their V8s but my boys all drive Honda CRVs. My friends in the CRvs blow those V8s out the water 9 times out of 10. You're wasting your time and money if you think anything different.

Jeez Cleaner, tell us how you really feel. First you talk sh*t about Bear Grylls and now Ford.... What is the world coming to? :)

99% of the posters on this site can't tell the difference between a Ford / Chevy/ Toyota / Nissan. I hate it when I read these forums and noobs try and talk shit about how one model is better than the others. Fact of the matter is, most driver's can't tell. You have to be a SERIOUS driver such as myself and put in YEARS of road time (as I have done) to tell. If you think your Ford can out pull other trucks, you're sadly mistaken my friend. You have to push a truck to its limits to be able to tell the difference. And, honestly, most drivers on these forums (me being the exception) lack that skill.

I see guys talking trash like this all day long. But when the weekend comes, my boys put all their shit to shame. Guys show up all big and bad with their V8s but my boys all drive Honda CRVs. My friends in the CRVs blow those V8s out the water 9 times out of 10. You're wasting your time, money, and brain power if you think anything different.

Wow... Flounder knows I am busting his balls.

You are , on the other hand talking shit and poking fun at what I state about typical street riders. If you aren't and just having fun, disregard.

If not, prove I am wrong. Show up at Mid-O and make a point for all teh street guys that you can prove the stats wrong. Should last about 5 laps...

Hell, if that is too "one sided", I'll take a trip to your local preferred road. Let me run it maybe 3-4 times to get the layout and we can discuss...

If this is all fun, cool. My truck sucks. I know it - it is why I want a new 2008 Stroker...