the 08 zx10

Casper

LOL... Saw the opportunity and couldn't resist.

I don't race, I ride. I have never raced cars or bikes and won't start now. I ain't racing you at mid-ohio or anywhere else. Having never raced before I can guarantee you'd beat me.

Now, if you wanna do MMA, we can do it. You wanna play a game of chess and I will bring the board. You wanna race on foot for 800 meters and I'll put my money where my mouth is. Those are the things I have been doing for ten+ years.

But before I forget... What were your lap times again? I'm sure you're itching to share.

BTW... your truck still suck.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99% of the posters on this site can't tell the difference between a Ford / Chevy/ Toyota / Nissan. I hate it when I read these forums and noobs try and talk shit about how one model is better than the others. Fact of the matter is, most driver's can't tell. You have to be a SERIOUS driver such as myself and put in YEARS of road time (as I have done) to tell. If you think your Ford can out pull other trucks, you're sadly mistaken my friend. You have to push a truck to its limits to be able to tell the difference. And, honestly, most drivers on these forums (me being the exception) lack that skill.

I see guys talking trash like this all day long. But when the weekend comes, my boys put all their shit to shame. Guys show up all big and bad with their V8s but my boys all drive Honda CRVs. My friends in the CRVs blow those V8s out the water 9 times out of 10. You're wasting your time, money, and brain power if you think anything different.

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.. do you back your trucks up to each other and try to rip each others hitches off or something.. you talk like a someone who does tractor pulls but with trucks.. I think Im dumber for having read about your "truck skills"..

No offense but I really have no idea what the hell you just said or are trying to prove about yourself.

I don't race, I ride. I have never raced cars or bikes and won't start now. I ain't racing you at mid-ohio or anywhere else. Having never raced before I can guarantee you'd beat me.

Now, if you wanna do MMA, we can do it. You wanna play a game of chess and I will bring the board. You wanna race on foot for 800 meters and I'll put my money where my mouth is. Those are the things I have been doing for ten+ years.

Everyone is good at something. Im sure that all of us could beat someone else in at least one thing..

you = 800 meters,

lizard = track

me = really no idea.. I give pretty good hugs. does that count?

putty = music whore

yoda = cock in the ear.

shitty = cock in both ears.

I could go on and on but I really dont feel like elaborating on shitty and yoda's man love..

:D:p

But before I forget... What were your lap times again? I'm sure you're itching to share.

BTW... your truck still suck.

I don't post lap times. Even if I did - what does it prove? Mladin and Spies are fastest at almost any US track they run. Whatever one thinks of themselves, there are hundreds of others who are better.

I just hate when a guy gives an opinion that is completely off in left field and they have no real experience and yet, they feel compelled to provide opinions with a "matter of fact" attitude...

Why does my truck suck? Opinions, again, I guess...

By the way, for the record, my truck would play snap the whip with Flounder's truck. Are you needing a Physics lesson on the matter? Let's try this - 600+ ft pounds of torque with 4 rear tires vs. maybe 200 ft pounds of torque and two rear tires. We can lock 'em in 4x4, too...

I was having fun with Flounder. That was all. Never intended to get "Fo real" and stuff. I know him, we bust each others' balls and have fun. Lighten up. You'll be a much happier and less bitter person if you do.

Oh, and Flounder... My skill isn't track. That's for sure...

Everyone is good at something. Im sure that all of us could beat someone else in at least one thing..

you = 800 meters,

lizard = track

putty = music whore

yoda = cock in the ear.

Maurice Clarett = breaking tackles

I could go on and on but I really dont feel like elaborating on shitty and yoda's man love..

Hell yeah

By the way, for the record, my truck would play snap the whip with Flounder's truck. Are you needing a Physics lesson on the matter? Let's try this - 600+ ft pounds of torque with 4 rear tires vs. maybe 200 ft pounds of torque and two rear tires. We can lock 'em in 4x4, too...

I was having fun with Flounder. That was all. Never intended to get "Fo real" and stuff. I know him, I like his balls and have fun with them. Lighten up. You'll be a much happier and less bitter person if you do.

WTF ... fist picking on my truck... then talking about my balls, weirdo (see bold)

skill isnt track?- well your better then most of us on here.. but I forgot you have mad pimp scion skills:p.. (pick on my truck again and Im going to hook a chain to that little refrigerator box and take it for a spin. :)

Lizard does have skills at being an asshole.. :bigfinger: but most of us on here are asswholes so it works.

Next time I see you.. prepare for the brown snowball :flingpoo:

I don't post lap times. Even if I did - what does it prove? Mladin and Spies are fastest at almost any US track they run. Whatever one thinks of themselves, there are hundreds of others who are better.

I just hate when a guy gives an opinion that is completely off in left field and they have no real experience and yet, they feel compelled to provide opinions with a "matter of fact" attitude...

Why does my truck suck? Opinions, again, I guess...

I was having fun with Flounder. That was all. Never intended to get "Fo real" and stuff. I know him, we bust each others' balls and have fun. Lighten up. You'll be a much happier and less bitter person if you do.

I'm not a bitter person Liz. Its all fun and games over here. You made that comment about Flounder's truck and I couldn't help myself. I don't even know what truck you have. I know didly about cars. I've got a 4Runner ('03) and a Blazer ('04). I couldn't tell you how much torque they have or anything like that. They carry my 2 Huskies and my 2 kids just fine so that's pretty much all I'm concerned with. I've never towed anything but my bikes.

BTW, Flounder, I about pissed myself from your post. Could someone find a smiley for Shitty's "talent." I'm SURE there has to be one out there.

I'm not a bitter person Liz. Its all fun and games over here. You made that comment about Flounder's truck and I couldn't help myself. I don't even know what truck you have. I know didly about cars. I've got a 4Runner ('03) and a Blazer ('04). I couldn't tell you how much torque they have or anything like that. They carry my 2 Huskies and my 2 kids just fine so that's pretty much all I'm concerned with. I've never towed anything but my bikes.

BTW, Flounder, I about pissed myself from your post. Could someone find a smiley for Shitty's "talent." I'm SURE there has to be one out there.

Its more of a gift than a talent.

you = 800 meters,

lizard = track

putty = music whore

yoda = cock in the ear.

As well as you know me, I take offense to only being known by you as good with fucking music....music....this dude said fucking music.....Piss off!

What was this thread about again?

As well as you know me, I take offense to only being known by you as good with fucking music....music....this dude said fucking music.....Piss off!

What was this thread about again?

You got music whore only due to having putty's sound stage on here since most people here can agree to that.

PS.. EAT A DICK.... :D

The 10 is alot better looking in race trim.

I think the street guys will get good exhausts on there, murder those hideaous mirrors and do some cool shit to them. I think in person, you'll be a little more happy - especially if you can imagine those items off or fixed...