Iraq Vet + CHL + loaded firearm

chevysoldier

Hope the victim is okay.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/mount_auburn/three-injured-in-mount-auburn-attempted-robbery-&-gunfight

That's when he was approached by one or two men attempting to rob him.

What the robbery suspects didn't know was the man they approached is an Iraq War veteran, has a gun permit and a loaded gun in the car.

The attempted robbery victim fired at least three shots, some of them hitting the would-be robber in the mid-section.

One of the robbery suspects was also carrying a gun, and he fired at the victim, hitting the victim in the arm, possibly grazing a passenger and smashing the rear window of the victim's car.

BeaverCleaver.jpg Gee Wally..... I sure hope that robber fella had his CCW permit, & that was a legally registered firearm he had without the serial numbers filed off, with the complete screening process done, & he wasn't illegally possessing all of it as a previously convicted felon :rolleyes:

BeaverCleaver.jpg Gee Wally..... I sure hope that robber fella had his CCW permit, & that was a legally registered firearm he had without the serial numbers filed off, with the complete screening process done, & he wasn't illegally possessing all of it as a previously convicted felon :rolleyes:
This all could have been avoided if there was proper signage prohibiting the carrying of concealed firearms.

Most definitely.

Actually, I hope he was carrying it illegally, so he can get extra time if he survives the wounds. Naturally, though, I also hope he doesn't survive the wounds.

If the guy with the legally-carried gun survives and the guy with the illegally-carried gun either dies or spends a very long time in prison, that sounds like a win for the good guys.

Edited by Aerik

Actually, I hope he was carrying it illegally, so he can get extra time if he survives the wounds. Naturally, though, I also hope he doesn't survive the wounds.

If the guy with the legally-carried gun survives and the guy with the illegally-carried gun either dies or spends a very long time in prison, that sounds like a win for the good guys.

:nono: Really Aerik..... You missed my sarcasm there, even with the Beaver Cleaver inflection & pic, and eyeroll smiley?? :dunno:

:nono: Really Aerik..... You missed my sarcasm there, even with the Beaver Cleaver inflection & pic, and eyeroll smiley?? :dunno:
No, I got it, but I have no sense of humor. :p

He's way too busy being hard to have a sense of humor, Fonz.

You know how those tough ass liberal gangstas are.

He's way too busy being hard to have a sense of humor, Fonz.

You know how those tough ass liberal gangstas are.

You continue to have some fixation with the idea that I'm trying to be a 'tough guy' or something.

What is it with you and my old avatar? It was just a picture I took (when I was 21) to show off my first handgun to some of my friends on Myspace. It was like six years ago, but when I joined OR it was the only picture of myself I had. I'm glad you find the image fascinating, but you're really starting to creep me out a bit.

And you always go to the 'gangsta' thing. Dude, get over it-- I grew up in the country (Pataskala, of all places), I've been playing in rock bands since I was like 15, I have no criminal record, and my jeans fit. There is basically nothing 'gangsta' about me...

...oh, wait, I get it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Aerik

I think you are just a miserable person who like to "thug" on the Internet. Well, I'm sorry you are that way bud, but quit being a dbag. LOL, yeah I said dbag.

Your opinion is duly noted.

It isn't going to change anything, but its noted anyway.

"my jeans fit" :lol:

Agreed... That was the best part of that whole diatribe :D

It's true! I could probably even get away with not wearing a belt! :D

You don't saaay?! :p (that was sarcasm again Aerik ;) < < Note the winky & the tongue sticker outer )