Tru fire flamed CBR929 I just finished

347sc

You'll like it.......... did a hot pink fire job for my niece not to long ago. does sound kinda blah till ya see it done, turns out sweet. 347, if you need a paint code for a hot pink candy let me know......................

That would be very helpful! Pm it to me and thanks in advance!

that looks damn good. I like the depth and the clear makes the bike look wet. how many layers of clear did you lay down?

Actually only 2. Job came out clean and did not need to nib and buff the fairings at all. I did buff the tank slightly on top due to some dust.

It turned out better then the owner even thought it would so he is very happy with the job

Here ya be........ Dupont- N9520 K. Hot pink. This is in one of their tri-fold color chip folders. it set up together with a basecoat which is a sweet silver metallic(which you wont need). I would lay a deep purple first layer of fire for your back color then go over with a layer of white fire. then go over the white with the hot pink.... its a sweet color and at the edges where its nearest to the black it will give off a slight purple cast. (hence the back color) have fun

Here ya be........ Dupont- N9520 K. Hot pink. This is in one of their tri-fold color chip folders. it set up together with a basecoat which is a sweet silver metallic(which you wont need). I would lay a deep purple first layer of fire for your back color then go over with a layer of white fire. then go over the white with the hot pink.... its a sweet color and at the edges where its nearest to the black it will give off a slight purple cast. (hence the back color) have fun

Thanks for the info!