Man fatally shot at East Side biker club - Cols

ReconRat

Man fatally shot at East Side biker club

Sunday, July 11, 2010 11:48 AM

Updated: Sunday, July 11, 2010 01:57 PM

By Barbara Carmen

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

Columbus police have arrested a man in connection with a fatal shooting outside an East Side motorcycle club early this morning...

Man Charged In Motorcycle Club Shooting

Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:42 AM

Updated: Sunday, July 11, 2010 8:46 PM

10TV.COM

COLUMBUS, Ohio — ...Norman said officers were investigating a report of a fight when they heard gunfire and found Whitehead lying wounded...

Edited by ReconRat

"When you come here you be searched down" "if you got a weapon you be turned right back out".

Does anything else need to be said?

Oh I wonder if they had one of those signs that businesses put at the door that say no guns allowed.

so for all you Columbus folk, is this a motorcycle gang or just a group of riders?

I think you're asking what the Heavy Metal MC is. I don't know, I've never heard of them before. I think just a group/club. There is a Heavy Metal MC chapter in Cleveland also.

They're just an MC. As far as I know, they're not all that large, and not considered a 1%er club. Actually, I think one of my cousins may be a member (I recall my dad going to one of their parties with him years ago), but I don't know much about them beyond that.

Edited by Aerik