Riding Down through Cuyahoga Falls Valley

Decimation

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was with Tony Matt and Tristan (tachman) over the weekend but I was out in portage lakes yesterday.. Its was crazy seeing all the drunks riding around... Pretty scary stuff.

you guys gotta let me know when you go out. I'm tired of riding with my cruiser friends who are allergic to fun stuff :(

I'm usually out just exploring by myself. Don't know anyone in the area, nor do I know the area that well. I ended up in Twinsburg after I hit the valley. Don't know how it happened, but it did.

yea like Holly said there is a bunch of us in the area so if you want some guidance let us know!

holly - i got a new phone too so I lost all my numbers

Kick-ass, I'm down. I generally just take off on my own, but it's nice to have people in a group every once in awhile. Most of my friends ride cruisers, so I'm sure you know my frustration.

oh gosh absolutely. My friend I ride with all the time has a cruiser and he was fun until he dumped his bike a month or 2 back. Then there is my Dad and all my uncles who have harley's so its nice to ride with other sport bikes

you guys gotta let me know when you go out. I'm tired of riding with my cruiser friends who are allergic to fun stuff :(

both u guys should hit me up next time ur goin out too im only like 5-10 min down the road from you now brian i moved to royalton

both u guys should hit me up next time ur goin out too im only like 5-10 min down the road from you now brian i moved to royalton

oh no shit? Yea you know where I live, we'll have to hit up some stuff soon then

HAHAHA yeah on saturday the four of us got stuck behind a cruiser in the valley and it was frustrating..

see tony just get rosie a cruiser cause they are just meant ot go slow.. lol

You should try riding Rosie's bike sometime while we're out, that's already slow enough. Damn, if she had a cruiser we'd have to pull over for lunch and wait for her to catch up.

awww LOL thats wrong.. :) but hey she will get better... in time.. maybe. :D

yeah, she really wanted to ride with you last night, I guess I shouldn't have fucked that up for her:). I was messing with everyone who texted her last night, I had the neighbors girlfriend convinced that her BF showed Rosie his penis. (It was pretty funny)

i cruise around the valley basically everytime i ride. i like it down there, and its usually about an 1.5 ride which is perfect after work. pm me fuckers so we can ride together at some point. i'm growing tired of riding solo.