Middletown bike wreck 7/16/10

Tigerpaw

I never leave my house without boots, jeans, jacket, helmet and gloves...I rode without jacket the other day...Never again, I felt naked without it....Prayers go out to the families of these two. Especially the girl...

One thing that's really standing out is the 8yr age difference. The guy was obviously showing off going that fast but 8 years seems a bit old to be trying to show off to a girl 8yrs younger. That age difference would be like someone my age trying to pick up 17yr old girls. That's just creepy to me.

I think its a little different after both people are at an age of higher maturity. 20 just seems to young to be running around with a guy that's almost 30 now if she were on her late 20's him in his mid 30s it wouldn't seem as weird. I guess 20 just seems a little too "youthful" to be running around with an intoxicated 28 yr old. Just my opinion. I know if I had a daughter that wouldn't be cool with me.

Some people live by idiocracy! I am not one of those. Some dude yelled at me to ride a wheely. Number one there was a cop abut 50 yards away and two, Im not about to ride a wheely being the new rider I am. What are people thinking, Oh they aren't. I still don't wish death apon anyone!

I have noticed in the past that when people get to age 30 and above, the courts expect a different behavior from them. They expect to see a level of maturity that wasn't there before, perhaps. I'm not so sure that would be as true anymore.