WILD CARD Phototag

vfrrwb

Pretty much a cut and paste from another forum. I'm going riding in a bit maybe I'll come across something interesting to kick it off or if anyone else has something go ahead.

"I came across this idea on another forum and though those of you here might be interested.

For all of you looking for a little something different-

For something to go riding for when all you have no better destination in mind--

Here is one that you can play every day. Its a WILD CARD TOR.

The premise is very much like a standard TOR, but is not location specific; I'll give you an example.

The point of the Wild Card tag is to reproduce the "theme" of the previous post. For example, I started this with an airplane. To grab the tag the first person to post a shot of their bike with a plane gets to choose the next "theme". It can be anything provided it is something that most would have access to.

Rules are easy...

1. Find a SIMILAR tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here.

2. Upon posting your new tag, the tagger is responsible for specifying what it is in the photo that must be reproduced. Be specific, but not so specific that no one else will be able to play because we couldn't find another pink school bus.

* Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.

3. The first person to duplicate the theme gets to determine the next theme. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you have been Bruced. Post you shot anyway tellign use you have been bruced.

4. File photos are NOT permitted. You must ride to play this game.

5. The motorcycle in the picture must get to the tag location under its own power (The Harley rule).

6. Last but not least, should the tag be so ridiculous that no one is able to reproduce it, it can be voted down if a majority of the active participants feel necessary.

YOU HAVE UP TO 24 HOURS FROM THE TIME YOU POST THE GRAB TO POST THE NEW THEME. AFTER 24 HOURS THE TAG IS UP FOR GRABS AGAIN. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO GRABBED TAGS. A DROPPED TAG CAN SIT AS LONG AS NEEDED.

REMEMBER, SPECIFY WHAT THE THEME IS."

This is cool because everyone will get a chance to play, not area specific.

Then I get to put up another pic, one with a new subject.

How about signs that could be innuendos.

:lol: Good one.

Edited by chevysoldier

Is that the tag or a file photo?

If you're talkin' about mine, those are our bikes

I'm not gonna have time to post a new tag 'til Monday or Tuesday though, so carry on I guess