Shallowtail at Bethal Pub 7/24

Hwilli

Some of you may know that one of the guitar players from Shallowtail quit, and I was asked to play with them full time. My first show with the band is this Saturday.

We are splitting a four hour show with a Doors tribute band from Cleveland "Mojoe Risin" I believe the cover at the door is $3. We are playing last.

Come check us out if you are bored.

Howard

We are excited to have Howard along for the ride. Guy can play a mean guitar, but still needs work on his spelling. ;)

Bethel Road Pub

1375 Bethel Road, Columbus, Ohio 43220

http://www.facebook.com/shallowtail?v=app_2344061033#!/event.php?eid=122404377779661&index=1

This should be a fun show, hope to see you there.

:lol: good job hwizzle...

I'll be there. I'm bringing some friends too! We're planning on doing some dancin!!!

As I will be on the Left Coast in Portland and/or Seattle, I demand pics.

Much beer will be raised.

My brain is all melty from all this memorization. :(

that's funny, before seeing Shallowtail my face was all like

raiders_face.jpg

After 5 minutes of Howard I was all

face-melt.jpg

After 10 minutes of Art and the band I finally

head%20explode.jpg

Edited by Cheech

Doing a rally or I would be there... dancing with chell of course.

and chell's friend, and that milf on the other end of the bar, then back to chell while screaming into Art's mic, then doing unexplained handsprings on stage...

:D

and chell's friend, and that milf on the other end of the bar, then back to chell while screaming into Art's mic, then doing unexplained handsprings on stage...

:D

That is the best description of a night out with Yota ever except that you have to add in hitting on Tbone's sister. :D

They are moving the bands back a bit now( don't ask, I was just informed via FB and had to call and confirm. My Guess is MR Mojo Rising at 9:30ish and we will start at 11:20ish.

8pm, Ben? By the time we start you'll be sliding down non-existent bowling lanes.

I'm officially coming. My first night out as a newly single guy. Will there be groupies? :)

Did you already get a ticket from Art? I didn't know any were left?