Cortech Sport Tail bag users

Bad324

I'm 90% sure I have landed on picking this up for the VFR so that in the future if I ever do need saddle bags I can just pick up the ones that attach.

My question for those of you that have them is do you think I can mount it up on the grab handles on the back of the VFR when only using the tail bag obviously? Nobody around here seems to have these in stock and I can't make it down to Iron Pony before the ride I want to use it for

this is the best pic I can find showing the handles

vfr800interceptor.jpg

honda-vfr-800.jpg

Edited by Bad324

You mean like this?

tailbag.jpg

I usually carry my 17" laptop, shirt, pants, shoes, xl jacket liner..mostly work stuff haven't really used for travel.

sweet thats what I was looking for. That is even bigger than I imagined so should work out great. Looks like I'll be ordering it today

It expands out, only thing I found that fits 17" laptop. I hate wearing a backpack.

after the last trip I did with the backpack I decided I had to find a solution for a tailbag and found this option and like it best if I ever need to expand with saddlebags