Hate the full body scanner? Wear pasties!

Casper

It doesn't matter, the fucking things don't work anyway and TSA doesn't seem to give a shit. I was fully prepared to refuse to walk through that until I saw it was roped off and they were putting 2 luggage x-ray (one for the normal metal detector, the other for the body scanner) just through the metal detector. I asked one of the guys what was wrong with the machine, he just shrugged his shoulders and didn't seem to care. DHS needs to fucking die right now.

It doesn't matter, the fucking things don't work anyway and TSA doesn't seem to give a shit. I was fully prepared to refuse to walk through that until I saw it was roped off and they were putting 2 luggage x-ray (one for the normal metal detector, the other for the body scanner) just through the metal detector. I asked one of the guys what was wrong with the machine, he just shrugged his shoulders and didn't seem to care. DHS needs to fucking die right now.

So you were going to refuse to go thru it? Are we to assume that you were ashamed of something?:p

So you were going to refuse to go thru it? Are we to assume that you were ashamed of something?:p

No, I'm here filming an episode of Ax Men where I chop down 50 foot pine trees with my cock. :)

Seriously, I'm not letting some high-school dropout stare at the ol' sausage and beans, looking for things that are completely irrelevant to the security of myself and those around me. It's bad enough that the tools I normally carry in my checked bags get searched by the TSA pretty regularly, and I demand to stand over them and watch them go through my bags every time.

No, I'm here filming an episode of Ax Men where I chop down 50 foot pine trees with my cock. :)

Seriously, I'm not letting some high-school dropout stare at the ol' sausage and beans, looking for things that are completely irrelevant to the security of myself and those around me. It's bad enough that the tools I normally carry in my checked bags get searched by the TSA pretty regularly, and I demand to stand over them and watch them go through my bags every time.

Meh, if they wanna see my junk I'd just strip down for them. It'd save on the wear and tear of the machine ;)