Note to self, decaf for Steve....

Cdubyah

I know how this guy feels. It does come off as a little impotent to throw a bunch of shit around, but I guess it's better than pulling a pistol and killing everyone. He would have been better off to go off and self medicate for a while... now he's facing multiple lawsuits, and probably time in the looney bin.

Aerik, I hear you about the soul eating.

I know how this guy feels. It does come off as a little impotent to throw a bunch of shit around, but I guess it's better than pulling a pistol and killing everyone. He would have been better off to go off and self medicate for a while... now he's facing multiple lawsuits, and probably time in the looney bin.

Aerik, I hear you about the soul eating.

im sure if he had the chance he would have for sure shot a few of those people.. damn that looked lke fun though.. :)

im sure if he had the chance he would have for sure shot a few of those people.. damn that looked lke fun though.. :)

Well they probably have "no gun" signs posted so he wouldn't have had a gun. :rolleyes:

Damnit I wish that vid had sound. He went ballistic. It's interesting though: One, it took someone how long to try to subdue him? Two, he walking around with a fircken ax and everyone is just standing around, hardly anyone went for safety. They'd all rather watch.

Two, he walking around with a fircken ax and everyone is just standing around, hardly anyone went for safety. They'd all rather watch.

Yeah, they wish they were the ones with the balls to walk around the office destroying shit with an axe. Reminded me of that Quiet Man movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNig9W51KXo

I'm pretty sure this is what would happen if I ever had to work in a cubicle farm again. They eat your soul.

+1. I dont know how anyone could live like a rat in a cube for a living. I'd rather be homeless. That looks like prison to me.

cuz you'd rather see the world...and get shot at? lol

I thought it was "See the world, meet interesting people, and kill them."

Heh-- I don't think the pacifist that coined that saying realized how badass it sounded. :p