I.T Jobs

Supernova Mafia

Ok let me try from a different angle ,so does anyone know if there respective company's are hiring for there I.T departments,maybe some listings I can view or a referal anything to help a fellow rider out..

Help Desk , System Admin , Networking..?

Thanks in Advance for your response.

I'm in the same boat. I've been looking for an entry-level IT job for quite a while now. Nearly every job listing that I find requires at least a year or two worth of experience. It seems like the only way to get your foot in the door is to know someone that can help you get in.

Start with help desk. I don't know you guys experience level but with no experience teleperformance, formerly Calltech will hire anyone. It sucks there and doesn't pay much, but you put some time in there and you can go somewhere else with experience on your resume.

I've got almost 2 years Tier 2 support experience,so no issue there but like I said all the calls I've got are for contracts and less money.

Just though I'd put some feelers out and see if anyone knew of any positions that arent widely advertised or knew someone who knew some place,as most good jobs are from someone who knew someone.

Check Cardinal Health, or Nationwide's website for job listings. Also dont forget

AEP

Worthington Industries

Limited Brands

Limited Stores

DFAS

Safelite

DSW

Abercrombie

Wendys

JP Morgan (aka Chase)

etc.

All have corporate offices in Columbus.

Edited by flounder

Start with help desk. I don't know you guys experience level but with no experience teleperformance, formerly Calltech will hire anyone. It sucks there and doesn't pay much, but you put some time in there and you can go somewhere else with experience on your resume.

Oh Calltech.... :mad: I remember that place like the back of my hand. I meet a lot of good people there. The one thing I did like back when I worked there in 2004 was you could leave early without telling any one beforehand and still have a job the next day. :D

I second the listing Flounder provided too. There are alot of good companies on that list.

heh "I'll take ANY job working with a computer"

Also, piece of advice for the new college grads... NOONE knows anyone that can get you hired anywhere worth working :D

That's why college kids should be making industry contacts WHILE IN SCHOOL.

Co-OP for FTMFW.