02 VW Beetle for sale 6500 obo

granda080

So my wife is pregnant, we are actually past our due date by a few days. We need to get a more baby friendly car, so the bug has to go. It is a great car, and is in very good condition. We have it on Craigslist here is the link and the info: http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/1860689568.html

If you want any more pictures or details just let me know.

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks...we are 5 days over the due date LOL one day this baby will come.

Hey I was almost two weeks overdue.. If she is totally healthy they will let her go on her own.. Cute car but can't believe you are just now trying to get something else.. Lol good luck with everything :)

Hey I was almost two weeks overdue.. If she is totally healthy they will let her go on her own.. Cute car but can't believe you are just now trying to get something else.. Lol good luck with everything :)

Yeah, they told her she would have 2 weeks to wait. We actually bought a Honda Pilot, so we have one good baby friendly vehicle. We are looking to unload the bug so we can get something with 4 doors, but not in a huge rush :D

We really would take any reasonable offer for it. 6500 is a starting point but an OR person we would cut a much better deal. PM me if you are interested.