Stuntwars 2008!!

Linc5.0

Pizzle

Do you have any dates for the bike week in Myrtle????

Im down....since I didnt make it to Stuntwars this year....

We did have a blast last year

It's memorial day weekend....Which is the end of May, I think. I will look into it. We can all plan a trip.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say of we go...We take the 22nd-26th....That's Thurs-Mon. 3 days off work. Leave early Thurs morning and come back early Mon morning.

I'll go sometime between the 9th and the 18th of May. I'm white, so there's no chance of getting me to black bike week. Them brothas be the guy with the bat and me the horse.....

:beathorse:

On a serious note though, I'm in. And I know where we can stay. Woot.

Is this a hotel you speak of....cheap? Daytona is too close for me, too. May would be perfect time to save to make it. First year for a mortgage here, so my big spending has to be saved now..:(

Look for a couple of guys we are supporting locally... Dave Henry (first year doing this) and a kid named Justin from Chillicothe... Does rolling endos like no other - think he set a record last year...

What about Todd from Pony.. he has been racking up the endo distances. Even beating some of the well known guys.

What about Todd from Pony.. he has been racking up the endo distances. Even beating some of the well known guys.

I haven't seen his results in any of the publications and really, I need a resume and a schedule.

This isn't road racing, of course, but I still need resumes to legitimize the events and who we help out...

Has he competed and have any results?