Stuntwars 2008!!

Linc5.0

I haven't seen his results in any of the publications and really, I need a resume and a schedule.

This isn't road racing, of course, but I still need resumes to legitimize the events and who we help out...

Has he competed and have any results?

Oh, I wasnt talking about supporting him. I was just mentioning his name because Im guessing he will be going.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its the Justin I know(heavy guy)he is a member of Team On One...Two years ago he took second place to jason Britton.....they were both in the high 500's...it was crazy

I know Andy Niles(team on one) will be down there representing columbus in freestyle and longest endo...i dont know who else is going.

yea...forgot about him....was STILL thinking of a diff kid :) lol lol

You referring to Justin from JNOD? He used to work for All Terrain, right? That's who I am talking about... He's got some press on his record endo. I think it was Stunt Wars last year, no? Maybe something in the summer, though. Whatever the case, he's beating a LOT of guys. He made the stunt crew that used to do the Pony Bike Nights from Hinds look like Novices when it came to endos...

You referring to Justin from JNOD? He used to work for All Terrain, right? That's who I am talking about... He's got some press on his record endo. I think it was Stunt Wars last year, no? Maybe something in the summer, though. Whatever the case, he's beating a LOT of guys. He made the stunt crew that used to do the Pony Bike Nights from Hinds look like Novices when it came to endos...

...hmmmmmmmm.....damn short term memory!!!! JNOD sounds real familiar, but thats Mitch I think....and stunt wars last year endo wise was Mitch too i believe.......the justin kid im thinking about used too/ sstill does ride dirt real well also, comps and the such.......i dont think its the same kid though....

...hmmmmmmmm.....damn short term memory!!!! JNOD sounds real familiar, but thats Mitch I think....and stunt wars last year endo wise was Mitch too i believe.......the justin kid im thinking about used too/ sstill does ride dirt real well also, comps and the such.......i dont think its the same kid though....

I'm a fucking idiot - I meant Mitch!!! I had Justin from Pony in my head... I is stoopid sometimes... Mitch.

I'm a fucking idiot - I meant Mitch!!! I had Justin from Pony in my head... I is stoopid sometimes... Mitch.

lmao lmao...ok, yea i know mitch, and yea that fucker rocks and endo l;ike no other...and the BID DEAL about stuntwars last year, all the "pros" have "endo" bikes whick are just basic 1000 cc machines. More power to get up to speed and more weight for more momentum to keep em rollin. Then comes in Mitch, on a 636 (or 600), a DAILY DRIVER AND ONLY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION for the kid!!!! and guess what HE WON!!!! boy were they amazed when a 600 with TURN SIGNALS AND A PLATE killed 'em!!!!!!

its the best story i have heard man....fuckin cool....i even think he did it with those damn pink gloves he was wearin for a bit lol lol lol