who wasted their night....

kawi kid

i see who wears the pants there :nono:

but seriously, pretty drunk = do shit without thinking of consequences until later

yeah thats normally what happens but i was busy falling down the stairs while walking out the door :lol:

yeah thats normally what happens but i was busy falling down the stairs while walking out the door :lol:

in the least gay way possible I'm going to say this...

unless there are pictures of injuries in some super sweet gold joe boxers, I'm gonna call BS on falling down the stairs :D

you must be a smooth operator then.....if I stumble, its pretty fucking noticeable. Then again I have a pretty demanding personality where people pay attention to me for some reason. Damn those fuckers for noticing all my fails

i already got the T and my gf does the L!

touche

but please, I'm blessed with awesome olive-y tan skin and even I like to get it darker...but I suppose its not hard when you have a boat and jet skis available to use every weekend :D

Oh no.. Here it comes..

be a good Sammy and make me a sammich :D

I need to remember to not get drunk around any of you OR peeps, my goto move is the fist pump and works like a fucking charm

hey i was waiting on kawi's bash lol. Brian i would LOVE to catch you fist pumping on video.. that would be an OR classic.. i say one night soon we all have a party. Lets see some true colors show :D

next saturday for the shallowtail concert at Boneyard. Against my better judgement I'll probably be shitfaced and fist pumping to any beat I can find

hey dont worry tell them your not small your fun size :D

i dont know if you noticed but im a pretty bid guy :lol:

I'm sure he's had to explain his "size" on more than one occasion

:mad: hey fuckhead its hard to park a cadillac in a garage that seems to have a semi has driven through it!

i dont know if you noticed but im a pretty bid guy :lol:

:mad: hey fuckhead its hard to park a cadillac in a garage that seems to have a semi has driven through it!

I cant help my Chernobyl equipment. I sorry I ruined it for you