Tim Horton's robbed at gun point

chevysoldier

I assume there were no "no guns" signs posted or else this wouldn't have happened. :D

But really, I am glad no one was hurt.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/jul/29/suspects-tim-hortons-robbery-kidnapping-sought-ar-170287/#comment_form

GROVE CITY, Ohio --

Grove City police are asking for the public's help identifying two men who are suspected in a robbery and kidnapping.

Sadiyq Holloway and Eric Evans are wanted for aggravated robbery and kidnapping that occurred at the Tim Horton's at 3445 Broadway in Grove City.

Police said the men are considered armed and dangerous and that the public should not approach them, but rather call police immediately.

eric-evans-and-sadiyq-holloway

i think ours in town is? ill have to look next time?

I think the one in New albany is too. but I didn't carry when my wife worked there so I didn't pay any attention.

damnit you stole my joke #2

wait but seriously...is this the one with the wendy's combo building?

Yeah, they showed it on the news.

I think the one in New albany is too. but I didn't carry when my wife worked there so I didn't pay any attention.

Yeah, they showed it on the news.

oh wow whenever I make my trip from cinci back to cleveland after a weekend of partying thats my usual stop, they have a nice shitter

ever notice how guys plan trips and stops around the shitter? :lol:

I'm kinda like shit brick from american pie, I hate very much public restrooms but have learned to deal with it. This one just so happened to pass the test and be nearly exactly halfway between cinci and cleve

:lol: I don't go to any of them. They all suck. and they're Canadian lol

I'm mainly about the wendys (and the shitter) but if its early enough I'll go for a pretty reasonable donut

im not gonna lie............ we are learning alot about you tonight bad :lol:

fuck it, I have nothing to hide...thank our friend captain morgan and not having to be at a job site until 8:45 tomorrow

it was dollar beer night at the place i like in coshocton :D

damn you...it was $120 dinner and drinks night with this hottie i met last week. Thank god for money and toys otherwise I have no idea how I would pull her :lol:

hell with that!! this place does dollar burgers, brat, and beers every thurs.

remember that wop thats teabagging the sand....yea you see why I had to break out the big guns to reel this one in :lol: