aftermarket street fairings

attentiongetter92

would also help to know how the hell you buy fairings for a bike when you have "none :("

rofl didnt even notice that. i have a 2009 honda cbr600rr. when i created my account i didnt have a bike but i was wanting access to the for sale forums to buy one and i still havent fixed it b/c i dont know how to. good eye though

I'd check out the cbr forums but I think you've already been told that before. Also, check out ebay. I bought an entire set of OEM fairings for the Busa, custom painted, for 800 shipped

And :+15million: on getting in touch with AttackPainter. ;)

if you're looking to keep your current set of OEM bodywork... well... OEM/stock... then i've heard nothing but good things about auctmarts:

http://auctmarts.com/main/

if you don't care whether you keep your street set of bodywork OEM or custom, then i have to jump on teh Attackpainter/614 paintworx bandwagon. the quality is top notch work and you won't be disappointed.

i'd give him a call first though as he's got a pretty full plate during AMA season with the teams that he's working with, you may have to wait until off season to do it. BUT give him a call and he'll work with you on what you want to do.