Dublin Irish Fest

gen3flygirl

Are you riding in?

Jim and I are definitely riding there tomorrow.. possible on Saturday too. Either way we'll be there.

Maybe we could carpool and DRINK on Saturday instead!

We are planning on driving to have dinner at a friends house and then heading there. Let's meet up and have a few on Saturday.

I didn't realize that it was next weekend (Aug 6,7,8) but who is going ? I remember there being really good bike parking right by one of the main gates. Although with all the beer and whiskey I'm not sure bringing the bike is a good idea.

http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/

Yeah the bike parking is right up by the gate, we're probably gonna go but not ride since its so hot, we'd rather not be stuck wearing jeans walking around the place.

So we'll be there at 4pm today on the bikes.

Tomorrow afternoon we're caging it with a group of people from Marysville. Taking the owner of Mangos to his first Irish Festival experience.

Then I'm sure we'll come back and nap for a while then go back again for more music that evening.

Note to self- don't forget hand stamp!

Yeah the bike parking is right up by the gate' date=' we're probably gonna go but not ride since its so hot, we'd rather not be stuck wearing jeans walking around the place.[/quote']

WUSS!:cry:

I'm bringing sandals in my saddlebags so at least I wont have to wear boots around.

Tonight should be good. Tomorrow hotter.. but go tonight. We're riding over there.

• 11 months later...
Been here for awhile, and will be until it shuts down tonight. Wearing a red t-shirt with "SMU Mustangs" printed on the front and a white Nike hat. Say "hey" if you stumble over me. :-)

Did you go to SMU or live in the dallas area? I think I would have said something regardless, I haven't seen one of those shirts since I moved up here.