I Won!!!!

yotaman88210

I won the ultimate concert experience from the blitz. I was caller 9 on wednesday and got my name in a hat to be pulled. I went to Skullys last night for the party and they drew my name!!! IM FUCKING SYKED!

I get to meet Rob Zombie tonight... Limo ride up to cleavland where he is playing.

Xbox 360

Guitar Hero 3

Ipod Nano

And.... $1,100 in budweiser stuff, cant remember it all

--- gaming chairs, card table and other shit.

HOLY SHIT

TOTAL VALUE===== $2,200

Damn, I will try to settle down now. Pics from tonights meeting soon to come...:D :D :D :D :D :D

Dude! Me and the girl will be there! Holy shit thats funny!

house of blues :lol: concert starts at 7, were gonna get up there about 5 and eat, give me a ring if you want we'll meet up!

Thats fucking hilarious

PM with info sent. See ya there man!

Yep, sure did. He said he had some family problems. Didnt say what tho. Rob Zombie rescheduled to the House of Blues Venue. The blitz did say that when ozzy comes to Cbus next they will arrange a meet and greet with him for me. So thats pretty cool.

I won the ultimate concert experience from the blitz. I was caller 9 on wednesday and got my name in a hat to be pulled. I went to Skullys last night for the party and they drew my name!!! IM FUCKING SYKED!

I get to meet Rob Zombie tonight... Limo ride up to cleavland where he is playing.

Xbox 360

Guitar Hero 3

Ipod Nano

And.... $1,100 in budweiser stuff, cant remember it all

--- gaming chairs, card table and other shit.

HOLY SHIT

TOTAL VALUE===== $2,200

Damn, I will try to settle down now. Pics from tonights meeting soon to come...:D :D :D :D :D :D

Too bad it's in shitty f*cking cleveland....Home of the Clowns...errr, I mean Browns.

Congrats!!!

Don't Know where Yota is... Ran into him as soon as he was getting out of the limo :lol: He was getting all rushed, people musta thought he was Zombie or some shit.

Concert was fuckin awesome! Not that I go to a hundred concerts a year, but by far best one I'd ever been to! I'm sure Yota had a much better experience though!

Zombie rocks

Well that was a great time! The show was definitely one of the best I have ever seen. The meet and greet wasnt all that great, got my CD insert signed. Got a photo with them too. I will post the pics as soon as I get them loaded up. Im too tired and at work now.

Now I gots to go pick up all my prizes! YaY :D

• 3 weeks later...