finally android 2.2!

Tomcat0403

Moto droids finally received the OTA update last night! Huge improvement to the phone! Only thing that they didn't include is the wifi hotspot, which kinda pisses me off, but it is awesome none the less. Going to download flash 10.1 abd see how that works.

I wish my incredible would update to froyo

HTC has the Incredible 2.2 update scheduled for "...sometime in the 2nd half of 2010..."

Definitely getting:

Nexus One

Moto Droid

HTC Incredible

HTC Evo 4G

MyTouch 3G & 3G Slide

Maybe:

Moto Backflip, Devour

HTC Eris, Hero

Prolly not:

T-Mobile G1

Samsung Behold

No clue:

Moto Cliq, Cliq XT

Samsung Moment

Source: PCWorld (click)

Moto droids finally received the OTA update last night! Huge improvement to the phone! Only thing that they didn't include is the wifi hotspot, which kinda pisses me off, but it is awesome none the less. Going to download flash 10.1 abd see how that works.

What's flash?

Adobe flash is sweet...however watching videos off of fox.com or hulu doesn't work very well...they are extemely choppy and state "this video is not optimized for mobile use" or something like that...on the plus side discovery.com had a show on their website for shark week that worked really well

I work at Verizon wireless they do charge to tether but there are ways around the charger if you have wifi capable phones

So let's say one had a WiFi enabled phone. What would one theoretically have to do to take advantage of this capability?

Like r1 crusher said easy tether pro or there is a few tether apps avail. what the man don't know wont hurt him

only been working here for a month so don't know all the ins and outs yet give me some time I will hook you all up

Edited by ZIXXER9R

i'm waiting for my droid X to get here, but has anyone figured out a way to keep in touch with their precious blackberry friends? i need a multi platform IM client that can group chat and doesnt use up SMS

Like r1 crusher said easy tether pro or there is a few tether apps avail. what the man don't know wont hurt him

only been working here for a month so don't know all the ins and outs yet give me some time I will hook you all up

I wasn't callin' ya out ZIXXER. I was hoping you'd just be able to shed some light on the subject is all.

Easy Tether Light (which is free) will work for some stuff but you can't get to facebook, banking sites, etc. I just paid the $10 and got the Pro version, it also let you do VPN connection which you can't with Light I think.