Bikers don't have the internet in Dayton?

NinjaNick

Some people are just fucking weird like that jerm. I've ran into probably 2 people like that over the years online. I just said "fuck'em". If they can't even keep riding plans in check, they're to dumb for me to ride with anyways.

haha, I was talking about chris, just trying to stir it up. :lol:

theres this one dude from the internet who lives about a half mile away, but everytime he asked if I wanted to ride this summer, I said sure...but he never called...jerk :lol:

Every time I wanted to ride you had to Wash your hair I think it was..

I even drove by his house to see if I could just find his bike in the Driveway (plans for later :slap:) he sees me and doesn't even wave.

I offer to help him fix issues with his bike, never even get a PM.

Then he goes out and rides in 28 degree night time, wonders why he is cold then speeds to get home, and gets caught.

Every time I wanted to ride you had to Wash your hair I think it was..

I even drove by his house to see if I could just find his bike in the Driveway (plans for later :slap:) he sees me and doesn't even wave.

I offer to help him fix issues with his bike, never even get a PM.

Then he goes out and rides in 28 degree night time, wonders why he is cold then speeds to get home, and gets caught.

:lol: I know, Ill hit you in the spring if I still have my license. ;)

• 4 months later...
Some people are just fucking weird like that jerm. I've ran into probably 2 people like that over the years online. I just said "fuck'em". If they can't even keep riding plans in check, they're to dumb for me to ride with anyways.
I hope your not hitting on me. Ninja:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Im from dayton but im at Ohio State right now...ill be back in the summer and looking to go to trackdays at mid ohio or putnam

if anyone has a trailer and has extra room let me know!

Ive told a couple of guys to let me know when they go I really want to try track days. I can definetly get us up there.

I hope your not hitting on me. Ninja:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2insane, This thread is from 2007. I didn't even know who you were back then to be hitting on you. This thread was dug up from the dead.

Did anyone notice the timeline picture I posted after Fonzie posted? :rolleyes::lol:

Pay attention to detail people. :slap::lol:

timeline1.jpg

:lol: You sooo funneee Nick!! I knew that when I posted....Board was dead last night, so I was readin' through some older posts

Besides.....Weren't you the one just bitchin' about how dead your Dayton forum was?? ;)

:lol: You so funny Nick!! I knew that when I posted....Board was dead last night, so I was readin' through some older posts

Besides.....Weren't you the one just bitchin' about how dead your Dayton forum was?? ;)

:lol: Don't say that, these guys for some reason think this is a recent thread. :rolleyes: They're killing me here man! :lol: