B-17, b-24, & p-51

ReconRat

Here's the place in Florida that is doing much of the restorations;

http://www.americanaeroservices.com/

I've been to several warbird restorations places in Florida. This one doesn't appear to allow the public in. I'll have to try anyway. The weird part about aircraft in Florida is... when a hurricane suddenly approaches, almost anyone is allowed to fly any aircraft away to another airport where it's safer. It's either that, or be destroyed on the ground. Weeks Warbirds near Miami begged for pilots when hurricane Andrew approached...

Here's what happens if you don't allow just any pilot to fly your multi million dollar warbird away from a hurricane:

hurricane-andrew_30-downsized1.jpg

Here's the place in Florida that is doing much of the restorations;

http://www.americanaeroservices.com/

I've been to several warbird restorations places in Florida. This one doesn't appear to allow the public in. I'll have to try anyway. The weird part about aircraft in Florida is... when a hurricane suddenly approaches, almost anyone is allowed to fly any aircraft away to another airport where it's safer. It's either that, or be destroyed on the ground. Weeks Warbirds near Miami begged for pilots when hurricane Andrew approached...

Here's what happens if you don't allow just any pilot to fly your multi million dollar warbird away from a hurricane:

hurricane-andrew_30-downsized1.jpg

Well that ruined my day.