Go strippers! Go! LOLOL

Casper

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those fine folks have been hanging out and making a scene for years and I believe that there is something in the Good Book that says judge not lest you be judged and calling the patrons and dancers names is judging.

There was once a video that accused the Hole patrons or employees of throwing a bomb at the protesters. I thought it was great that the video showed a couple of protesters standing by a dumpster and walking away just before the bomb went off, I think they put it there.

There is another part of the good book that that more or less says to witness and plant a seed of salvation then walk away, you done your job. These guys are so hung up on themselves that they don't follow the Bible any better than who they are preaching at.

Keep an eye on your bikes if you stop there and they are around they are not to be trusted.

New idea... Strip clubs should start there own religions! Sexy sermons every Sunday! I'd go to a church that had sexy women frolicking around naked while saying stuff about God. Also instead of those cookies or whatever, give out buffalo wings.

New idea... Strip clubs should start there own religions! Sexy sermons every Sunday! I'd go to a church that had sexy women frolicking around naked while saying stuff about God. Also instead of those cookies or whatever, give out buffalo wings.

amen!! haha

seriously...a ride/after party HAS to happen lol..

I'm thinking Sunday morning ride so we can protest along with the strippers. Just to be sure they are there we should call the fox hole and let them know we are going to stand by there side and support them to be sure they are planning on showing up that Sunday. If we could get 20 or more people we'd probably end up on the news.

Who knows, if there will be a group, I might even head out that way. I think that it should be their right to do what ever they want (within the scope of the law). Sometimes people go too far. And I just hope this will prove a point, and not be an issue for everyone involved. Here's to wishing them some luck in this matter!!

I think the minister is just looking for a reason to be close with the girls. And, this is the only way he can do it, without making himself look bad!!! LOL

No, he's either gay or worse, diddling the kids. You aren't that intolerant and publicly outspoken unless you're severely trying to make up for or provide misdirection from something in your personal life.

See examples:

George Alan Rekers

Ted Haggard

Tony Alamo

Joe Barron

Coy Privette

Earl Paulk (interestingly, he nailed his sister-in-law, an offense punishable by stoning in the Bible)

Lonnie Latham

Paul Barnes

John Paulk

Roy Clements

And those are just the gay guys/kiddie diddlers. Here's the full list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_evangelist_scandals

I know Tommy, and have been at The Foxhole where these sanctimonious folks have been picketing.

Gina and all the other girls are great folks, just making a living.

Hats off to Tommy!

If Tommy is there, tell him Ed sent you.
I live here....

Parks, I don't think you quite grasp this one.

Ed, when I saw the story I wondered if this was the strip club. I figured you'd chime in. :lol:

Tommy is one of the best guys around. He will give the shirt off his back to help a friend.

Also, I helped with clearing up some problems when they put their sound system on a PC.

And, yes, I have seen lots of boobies there.....like Ron White says, "Once you've seen one set of boobies.....you want to see them all!"

• 4 weeks later...

Judging by the fine architecture, I would think there would be at least a $10 cover charge just to walk through the door. Very sophisticated indeed. People go to both strip clubs and churches to experience an illusion. On one hand, people think that the strippers like them, and on the other hand, that there is a god. In both cases money is exchanged...