2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 $3000 OBO

ICECOLD

PRICE EDIT: $2500 FIRM.

Im trying to see if i get any bites in my 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636... I found a track bike I want. This bike has a rebuilt salvage title. It was laid down at 20-25 MPH in the naighborhood on the left side by my GF... All the plastics have been replaced and painted. The bike is painted all black (not the best paint job but it looks good)... Also the frame and the swing arm are flat black. It has a full FMF exhaust tinted windscreen and tinted lights and turn signals and a rear seat cowl, lowered 1' in the front and 1.5' in the back... Bike has a little over 15K miles. Tires are good till the end of the season but will most likely need new ones next year. Other than the tires there is nothing wrong with this bike. I ride it all the time. Im not interested in any trades at this time. $3000 OBO Thanks...

60664cf6.jpg

1f3e44c9.jpg

4842aaef.jpg

cff38f2a.jpg

d0877ef1.jpg

Edited by ICECOLD

I've been tracking my street 1000 and I can tell you right now for most of the smaller tracks around here (except Mid-O) it's overkill and takes more work to be fast on it than a 600.

If the track isn't over 2 miles the 1000 is just too much IMO.

I'd consider buying that bike and tracking it instead of my 1000.

I've been tracking my street 1000 and I can tell you right now for most of the smaller tracks around here (except Mid-O) it's overkill and takes more work to be fast on it than a 600.

If the track isn't over 2 miles the 1000 is just too much IMO.

I'd consider buying that bike and tracking it instead of my 1000.

It's the rider, not the bike.

Funny...I haven't seen you in South Ohio lately either.

I'd rather drive 2 hours to a race track and track it all day than spend all day picking up broken pieces of bikes down south.

Besides, most weekends for those trips don't work with my schedule.

It's hard to bust Inya's, r1's or Cleave's balls when they're all in each others' mouths.

You all should just get it over with and bone. Relieve the tension.

Cock and balls, free bump.

Just when you though your children were safe, in comes Justin. We all know you have the hots for us and your only outlet is to make it look like everyone else is ghey when in reality it's you, Justin, who is the closet cock seeker.

Free bump #2!

:D