Easyrider Rodeo

Bodyman

Alright who's coming with me?? LOL But, seriously. Anyone planning to check out the Easy Rider Rodeo in Chillicothe, Ohio? I will be there with several of my friends. As always, the more the merrier!!! Fun for the whole family! Not really, just seemed like the thing to say! Hope to hear from some of you! Let me know what ya think!!! The event runs from Sept 2-6. Will provide more details upon request.....

You should go to the rodeo at Jimbo's on route 52 in the hocking area. It's the same weekend, and it's a bit smaller than the easyriders Rodeo but way more fun because of it in my opinion. If you've never been to Jimbo's, it's a small family owned and operated biker bar. The food is good, the drinks are cold and cheap, and the staff and most of the patrons are like family. I think it's on saturday the 4th they have an all you can eat buffet of homecooked goodness and of course there's the usualy biker games and drunken debauchery. I'll be there on the 4th, anyone thinking of going to the Easyriders Rodeo should think about stopping by Jimbo's instead, you won't regret it.

• 3 weeks later...

I went once.

Two things left a lasting impression in my mind.

#1. Old dude walking around completely naked with a half empty fifth of Jack Daniels swinging from his dick and balls via a small rope...

#2. Old woman who tried on a leather bikini(top and bottom) right there in front of everyone. Stripped right down to nothing...put the bikini on...took it off...and hung it back up.

Now that I type this...I wonder if that old dude and chick were married...

BTD.

I went once.

Two things left a lasting impression in my mind.

#1. Old dude walking around completely naked with a half empty fifth of Jack Daniels swinging from his dick and balls via a small rope...

#2. Old woman who tried on a leather bikini(top and bottom) right there in front of everyone. Stripped right down to nothing...put the bikini on...took it off...and hung it back up.

Now that I type this...I wonder if that old dude and chick were married...

BTD.

Who's my hero? That guy.

Biggo. Make it worth your while: go at night. The fun really starts at darkfall. Its funny, cuz when you're walking around the place on Sat and Sun morning, nobody makes eye contact with anyone else.

I had a hard time detoxing from Chilli after the couple of years that I went. For the week after the event, I kept expecting women in public to lift their shirts.

Biggo. Make it worth your while: go at night. The fun really starts at darkfall. Its funny, cuz when you're walking around the place on Sat and Sun morning, nobody makes eye contact with anyone else.

I had a hard time detoxing from Chilli after the couple of years that I went. For the week after the event, I kept expecting women in public to lift their shirts.

Ya I know how it is. I've been going there for years. I mean, it's right here in my home town.