Two Ideas for the Forums

dorifto240

What if we had a bike of the month award? There are a lot of great member bikes and we should do something to recognize the best of the best. We could use the "poll" feature to vote on them, and setup a nomination thread the month before.

And we should have a build-up section as well. Like the tech section, but dedicated solely to bike builds. Right now we've got build ups under the "daily ride," "introductions" and other sections. A centralized section would make it easier to see what everyone is working on (and kick my ass in gear)

I was thinking that a searchable database of bikes and who has what could/would be beneficial.

For instance, someone's thinking about buying a 2003 CBGSX-R1BusaSportster 600. Go the the DB, see that JoeUser has one, and could ask Joe how he likes his.

Totally voluntary, maybe just another part of the user profile, one could fill it out, or not.

sounds good, and while your at it throw tapatalk into the mix for us iphone users

And then you could theoretically be on Ohio riders whilst riding in Ohio! Ridiculous!

Seriously though that would be cool to upload photos from events and rides straight from your phone to the forum.

And the searchable bike database is an awesome idea Jblosser! We have our bikes listed with our user information, it shouldn't be to hard to turn that into something. Maybe similar to information at the bottom of the screen (active users past 24 hours, currently active users, etc). Something like, "motorcycles represented."

I'm just spitballing here.