messages???

wheet

still new to the sight. it says i can only message 1 every 120min, is this norm???? if so how do u talk back and forth???

I forget the restrictions on PM's, but it's to deter spammers. Once you're here for a period of time, that drops off and you can PM just fine. I think paying to be a supporter will also lift the restriction. Search button is your friend.

hey ur the one that turn me on to the site i ran into u at the hospital i was on my way out with the wife and kid i had the sv a few months ago u remem????

Yeah I remember. Over in Westerville. Yeah I gotta make up some more cards with my username on it to hand out to people,

cause you get like $50 for every referral.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you don't get shit :p but it's nice to get more people in here! Glad you made it!

hey dude you gotta get some more posts before you can have all the perks..

Or pay up and get the cool "supporter" logo under your screenname! I did it because I spend so much of my time on here, and figured it MIGHT come close to paying for the bandwidth that I eat up.

Or pay up and get the cool "supporter" logo under your screenname!

Uhhh, you know, I used to have that under mine too cause I donated once.

Not sure why it's gone. Is it only good for a year or somethin? Do you have to make a yearly donation or something?

Uhhh' date=' you know, I used to have that under mine too cause I donated once.

Not sure why it's gone. [b']Is it only good for a year or somethin? Do you have to make a yearly donation or something?

I'm pretty sure this is it.

I still need my t-shirt, too. I never seem to catch them when they have them!