motherfucker...

Casper

Let's start some more drama....

Girls suck at riding motorcycles.

//waiting to get my ass kicked//

Just wait................how long will we be in the car tomorrow?? :evil:

May have to steal the keys and leave ya in Canada!

And at least the girls on here HAVE MOTORCYCLES!!

What do you ride again?? :badgrin:

I think we all need to schedule a track day together this year. Im definatley down for it. Dont know R6 chick but heard your a hell of a rider. I think I missed meeting you during the ride to hocking hills since my dumb ass hit the pavement the day before. (Super Glue works better then stitches by the way.)

PS.. dragknee is still cool... and I have a great pic of putty with a pink purse.

Sorry guys, had to throw that in there. :lol:

I definitely think it would be cool if a group of us can collaborate and pick a date and track day to do. The 2007 schedule is already up on www.sportbiketracktime.com and I'm planning on for sure doing a track day at Mid Ohio this year!!!!! :D Let me know if any of you guys are interested in going up there. There are a couple dates on the schedule for Mid Ohio in June and July and I would like to go there during one of those months!!

Shady Shady Dragknee...

I see you changed my post about you from GAY to cool.. you smelly smelly little boy... You seem to forget that I have pics of you sleeping in the cartoon tent on New Years. :)

Im down for a group track day... who else is in.. dragnee you better be since your skipping our 1st deals gap trip this year for your little poe-poe event

Shady Shady Dragknee...

I see you changed my post about you from GAY to cool.. you smelly smelly little boy... You seem to forget that I have pics of you sleeping in the cartoon tent on New Years. :)

Im down for a group track day... who else is in.. dragnee you better be since your skipping our 1st deals gap trip this year for your little poe-poe event

Cartoon tent? This must have happened when I was downstairs. Post the pics. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just a FYI guys, I booked a track day at Mid Ohio for July 2nd if anyone is interested in doing one that day!! :D

Well hell yea. I have one booked for July 25, 2015 just so you guys know and if you want to come up with me. It will be a good time.... :metal::banana:

Just a FYI guys, I booked a track day at Mid Ohio for July 2nd if anyone is interested in doing one that day!! :D

Well hell yea. I have one booked for July 25, 2015 just so you guys know and if you want to come up with me. It will be a good time.... :metal::banana:

You're silly yotaman, you made me laugh! :lol:

July 2nd huh.. I usually take vacation the first week in July so that may work out really well.

Someone asked about the deals gap trip... We are leaving on the night of May 9 and will be down there through the weekend.