graphic design

shittygsxr

I heard he was busy but if he has free time and wants to try something out he is more than welcome to. I guess in addition to the yota hand job I guess we can give away a shirt too.

yeah, if you actually want it done, you would be better off not waiting around for me. :)

I would for get in touch with the school for the affiliation thing. I won't do anything OSU that is not directly with the school. It makes people angry, but that is why there are license agreements and stores like Buckeye Corner to sell the crap.

If it is a legally affiliated group though, not a problem for any reproduction.

you and gensomethingiflyplanes are not allowed to put them on your kawi 500's

:cry:

and the ohio union can help with the design and licensing if you want any thing licensed as part of the logo. You can send Adam ( i think that his name ) an e-mail and he will be able to direct you to the right person.

yeah, if you actually want it done, you would be better off not waiting around for me. :)

I would for get in touch with the school for the affiliation thing. I won't do anything OSU that is not directly with the school. It makes people angry, but that is why there are license agreements and stores like Buckeye Corner to sell the crap.

If it is a legally affiliated group though, not a problem for any reproduction.

Yes we are legally affiliated.

http://ohiounion.osu.edu/get_involved/student_organizations/directory?org_id=2828

I figured, I was generalizing.

I have people come in off the street with Buckeyes(or anything trademarked) throw fits when I won't reproduce it for their game room.

Sorry bub, someone else just like me is making a living off the designs they do, I'm not going to steal from them just so you can have a buck-fucker pong game.

Oh, and if you don't get something you like, hit me up again after labor day and I'll try to help out, I might have some free time by then.

Cough, Cough Heehheemmm :D