graphic design

shittygsxr

http://www.osu.edu/identity/logos.html

I think we're considered an organization...

We have to submit the design to Trademark and licensing for approval, student groups are allowed to use any trademarked OSU logo

if its anything like Cincinnati, you will be ok with using it

I believe it's the combination of the two in a few specific setups that are trademarked.

I am the faculty adviser of the organization, feel free to use whatever trademarked images. If I submit them and it is not kosher, then we can go from there, but I don't want to inhibit anyone's creativity with red tape. Go for it. Just don't display them publicly until we get them approved.

I am the faculty adviser of the organization, feel free to use whatever trademarked images. If I submit them and it is not kosher, then we can go from there, but I don't want to inhibit anyone's creativity with red tape. Go for it. Just don't display them publicly until we get them approved.

How are you the faculty advisor? You aren't faculty. :wtf:

What about something like the round buckeye leaf stickers, with "Buckeye Motorcycle Club" printed in a circle around it? Then it'd be a nice size to put anywhere, and would be very easily recognizable. Maybe 2" or 3" in diameter?

What about something like the round buckeye leaf stickers, with "Buckeye Motorcycle Club" printed in a circle around it? Then it'd be a nice size to put anywhere, and would be very easily recognizable. Maybe 2" or 3" in diameter?

Definately could work, are you good at making designs? If not I will bust out my crayons