Blackhawk Sherpa

that dude

I use a Serpa when I carry on the grounds of the estate (mowing, trimming, walking Charlie the WonderDog).

In public I carry iwb with a Crossbreed Supertuck or a Blade-Tech UCH.

***EDIT: You wanted thoughts. Sorry: I like it because I know it's not coming out unless I hit the release button, which is right at your fingertip in a natural draw position. Handy when on the tractor, bouncing around.

I don't open carry in public, but if I did I would use this holster.

Edited by jblosser

I like em. That's really all I use. I know the trigger is secure and it's not gonna fall out while riding or any other activity. I don't love it in my cars as I have bolstered seats. You can change the draw angle to whatever fits you best. Serpas can also be mounted on a shoulder rig and a drop leg platform without having to buy another holster.

I like em. That's really all I use. I know the trigger is secure and it's not gonna fall out while riding or any other activity. I don't love it in my cars as I have bolstered seats. You can change the draw angle to whatever fits you best. Serpas can also be mounted on a shoulder rig and a drop leg platform without having to buy another holster.

and they come with the paddle and belt attachments.

Thats awesome. Sounds and looks like they are the best for o.c. Didnt

know you could change the draw angle. They are very reasonable in price also.