Ahhhh, the sweet spot

modular

I know H-D's are not well received here but for those who care:)....after installing a Mustang Vintage Solo Seat (oh so comfy!!) and finding it moved me up and back a bit I slapped on a pair of 6.5" pullback risers in place of the 5.5" I had originally. No pressure on the 'ol mitts and has put me in a very nice seating position for hours of riding pleasure:riding:. I got a 8" wire extension kit just in case but did not need it. I just moved the switch wires up above the front tank mount bolts and had plenty of slack. This will be as high as I can go without replacing the brake hose. Here are a few pics of the new seat, risers and the LaRosa Solo bag. Excuse the crackberry pics. The dark tint National Cycle Flyscreen should be here end of this week. I will be spraying the chrome brace on that wrinkle black.

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

new6.jpg

new7.jpg

What bag is that? I've been looking for a swing arm bag; I like that one.

The bag is made in Cali. by La Rosa Design....here is the link for their selection of solo bags: https://www.larosadesign.us/index.php?cPath=8_299

It's taken some fiddling to get the bike real comfy....reworked suspension, nice seat and raised the controls a bit. Since I brought it home more than 2k miles have rolled under the tires and I enjoy the ride more every day. I have also thrown as many black parts on it I could find to further enhance the dark theme it was born with. Over the winter a 1210cc kit will be thrown at it.

Here are a couple "out of the crate" pics for reference:

P4292087.jpg

P4292092.jpg

Edited by modular