FB: Help Melissa Paris!

natedogg624

all you have to do is "like" this page:

Chris Kruzel - Drippenwet Graphics

and you'll help M. Paris get a full graphics kit for her bike.

also a great guy to deal with and awesome work if you ever wanna get some graphics work done on your bike/car/truck/house/trailer/anything.

I've interwebz known Chris for a long time, starting back in '04. Great guy, and another Aprilia rider. He's definitely grown into an AMA graphics powerhouse, to say the least!

Sure ... if your not "the little guy". He's real busy. Good guy ... but good luck.

It's true, he takes care of the AMA paddock before the common man, but wouldn't you? How many people see your bike versus Herrin's?

I know Chris was slammed for the last month getting stuff designed, printed, and shipped to Indy. He literally put boxes in the mail a few days ago.

After the GP, I'd expect that he'll be getting back to people. Better with the phone than email.

man i guess i either have been lucky or just talked to him at the right time, he helped me out big time for the OMC/Nationwide bike, had stuff to my door within 4 days of talking to him about the initial idea. come to think of it, anytime ive ordered i haven't had a problem getting it quickly.

next year though will be better for the "little guy" as he's still currently got a day job just like you or me, and does all the graphics work on the side after work, hence why he's so bogged down. he's getting close to being full time graphics.