Schiets Motorsports 50th Anniversary!!!

ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
wanted to go Saturday...but the rain. Anyone show up?

yah it rained basically all day. RedRacer showed up, he lives up the road about 10 miles. Noone rode in, but there was a constant 30-35 people there, so with the weather, i would say it was a damn good turnout!

Yeah, how was it? Had I not already had plans, I probably would've come up. I still haven't been to your shop yet.

yah it sux about the weather. only 2 bikes on the dyno, but i think were going to start having them come to schiets like once a month next summer, like the first saturday of every month.

They are out of republic, ohio. They come for free, if the even is close, otherwise they only ask for gas money. and they only make money off of the bikes that get ran. its $20 per run, or 2 people for $30.

one of the bikes ran was a used 07 ninja 6. 103hp. Then Darl, the owner, ran his Vmax. did somewhere around 124hp.

sooooo many people were pissed b/c of the rain, that dyno wouldve been goin crzay if everyone rode. everyone was sayin they would ran there bike.

i wanted to say "pussies, its only rain, go get your bike" since half of them live in fremont, LOL. some live right down the road.

it was a good day tho!!

Dark Pond Customs out of Collins, ohio was set-up there. They do custom seats. They do a HELL of a job too!!! ill get pics up when my gets her VTX1300 back.

Thanks guys!

i wasnt able to take but 5 or 6 ipcs that whole day, but ill em posted.