06-08 R6 (non-S) Race Plastics and Tank

ICEMAN

Looking for 475 shipped for all. (i will include 2 OEM Side covers -left and right- for the motor)

Looking at 100+ shipping for the tank (no fuel pump)

Looking at 275+ shipping for the plastics

I purchased the tank as it currently sits, put 6 trackdays on it, NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. had some rash that was filled in with body filler. I never messed with it, used it as is with no problems. Comes with front piece also.

Plastics, dont know what brand. Purchased them as they currently sit. Mount to the R6 with no problems at all. Has some rash marks. Comes with Double Bubble.

3697892226_8f1fcbeb31_b.jpg

3697082297_ca4d77fd2b_b.jpg

3697082431_8679ec9a63_b.jpg

3697892678_d2d067572c_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

You got some pics? and I'm not sure why it's 475 total but 100 for the tank and 275 (that's 375) for the plastics.

if i ship it all. the 475 would be shipped with the side covers too. shipping will be around 100 bucks. but if someone on here wants the stuff, and wants to meet up, it will be a lot cheaper.

i have pics posted.........

ill hook someone up if they wanna meet up (if i dont have to drive too far)

this is enough stuff to turn your stock 06 into a bike you can lay down and not have to worry about the multi thousand dollars of plastic and tank.

im lookin to blow this stuff out. i threw it up for a price to get people seeing what ive got. if your interested. PM me.

Edited by ICEMAN

Still not sold?!

nope. i have A LOT of interest on WERA, but people takin there good ole time. i have never dealt with people on WERA soooo sloooooowwww... usually everything i sell, goes ASAP, paid for the same day they PM me, i almost always return PMs same day during the week.

im kickin myself for puttin it at this price, but i want them gone, just takin up space. ill shoot myself in a few years when i get another R6, lol

WOAH?... THATS a low price!

n240785889110_5157.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...