Flounder needs assitance - Impact wrench or driver?

Moto-Brian

Flounder doesn't know which tool is to be used in an automotive scenerio. He's confused between using a driver for his wood cabinets and a wrench for his motorcycle.

Please PM Flounder aka "Mr. Home Improvement I like to work on bikes" wants to know which is best to remove his counter shaft sprocket...

I told him my thoughts, but he told me to suck a big fat one.

:D

Electric screw driver!I like the back and decker brand.

I am really joking. Flounder was giving me shit because he thought a 100 ft-lb impact DRIVER was as good as an impact WRENCH. You use the driver on a screw for say, cabinets. The wrench should be used for automotice applications. Busting balls - in a freindly sorta way...

No way you can get a properly torqued counter shaft nut off with a wheezer impact driver...

Isnt is nice that this asswhole Lizard starts a thread about me while Im on the phone with him as I drive to Cincy. He intentionally started it just because he knew I couldnt respond for hours. what a cock sucker as usual.

and for the record, even a little 40 lb impact driver will ruin your cabinets if you try and use it on them. It will draw the screws into the workwork so far that it will just ruin the cabinets. now lagbolts on a deck are a different story, however, Impact drivers work best with a 8 inch lag bolt placed directly over Lizards heart... no really it does work, you should all try it.

what an asswhole as usual. :)

Floundey said something about he wasn't able to get back from Cincy since he had a special "Party" he had to attend. Something about driving and using something like two ski poles... Not sure what that's all about...

Oh, isn't Cincy like the second largest gay populated city in the US? Hmmmmmm.... Two ski poles.... I think I get it now. YIKES!!!!:p:D:supergay:

Come on man. this thread is about tools that you would use to fix something. You dont even own a tool sissy boy... :bitchfight:

Now, now... You told me that you like using your tool with other guys. Again, this code speak is confusing and yet, VERY scary... I may have to cancel helping you set-up your bike. I'm a little nervous.:eek:

Now, now... You told me that you like using your tool with other guys. Again, this code speak is confusing and yet, VERY scary... I may have to cancel helping you set-up your bike. I'm a little nervous.:eek:

Be careful when you bend over to adjust the shock... :sheepfucker:

Speaking of shock... where the fack are those pics you bonelicker.:slap:

Here's a linky to show the difference in both double and triple with remote reservoir...

http://www.hardracing.com/Shocks%20&%20Steering%20Damp/Penske.htm

The newer 8987 series has a unit that has an attached remote like stock has... This is best as it doesn't have a line to contend with, but honestly, a LOT of guys have been using remote units...

Anyways, triple is shown first and double second. Biggest quick tell tale is the big gold dial on the double unit... Mine's exactly the same as the first... I took a pic, but this is better detail.

High speed is great for a track like Mid-Ohio...

Floundey said something about he wasn't able to get back from Cincy since he had a special "Party" he had to attend. Something about driving and using something like two ski poles... Not sure what that's all about...

Oh, isn't Cincy like the second largest gay populated city in the US? Hmmmmmm.... Two ski poles.... I think I get it now. YIKES!!!!:p:D:supergay:

So that is why I always see you down here....:bitchfight:

AKA... double.

ee26_12.JPG

and what are these.

new triple?

1cfd_1.JPG

double on left, triple on right.

http://www.indysuperbike.com/image.php?productid=106434

Now my Penske triple still had the resevoir it was just it had two adjustments on the Resevoir. See gold knob on top picture mine had a smaller toothed knob inside a regular hexagon adjustment.

Now my Penske triple still had the resevoir it was just it had two adjustments on the Resevoir. See gold knob on top picture mine had a smaller toothed knob inside a regular hexagon adjustment.

Are you talking about the remote reservoir Triple Clicker? That's what I and a LOT of others have. Yes, that little hex shaped piece is the high speed adjustment. What the Double lacks... It is on the reservoir unit...

Are you talking about the remote reservoir Triple Clicker? That's what I and a LOT of others have. Yes, that little hex shaped piece is the high speed adjustment. What the Double lacks... It is on the reservoir unit...

Yep.. No debate, just stating the other options so Flounder can ask later and we can make fun of his ignorance/we toddness.:beating: