Can anyone help me out?

F4iBunny

here's the ULITMATE in vacuum...

3 Rotor Hibon positive displacement vacuum pump capable of pulling over 28"Hg (thats mercury, 30"Hg is outer space, absolute vacuum.) and with models ranging from 2500-6500CFM (8902 model, not listed, but we use it here at work, sick SICK piece of equipment :D ) Guaranteed to suck the dirt, carpet, and flooring off of your... uh.. floor?

Only run you about $10k for the vacuum, then another $20k for the 400hp Diesel to power it :D

http://www.durovac.com/industrial-vacuum/equipment-specs/exhausters-blowers/pd-vacuum-pumps/hibon-siav-blowers.htm

Here's my company's web page. We use Hibon Vacuum pumps, put your Dyson to shame :lol:

http://www.arsrecycling.com/recyclingmachines.htm

Too bad they are not used for vacuuming household floors.

Wow! You all know a lot about vacuums for a bunch of guys! I thought I'd get advice on fixing them, not how well they clean!

Anyway, the roller isn't turning consistently, if at all at times, thus not picking stuff up from the carpet. I have a black lab and used to have a light colored carpet until this happened.

I've cleaned the roller, cleaned bits of nasty shit from inside. The bit on the other end of the belt that extends from the motor is shiny metal so I can't see if it's turning. Just can't tell why the belt isn't turning the roller. Bret took the roller out and one of the bearings on one end was tighter than the other and he cleaned that up but it still isn't working properly.

Thinking about getting a new one, but just wondered if anyone could help me out on this before I do.

We broke up for about a month... the begining of sept. I had very good reasons.... Then we ended up getting back together at the end of sept... thats all Im gonna say. Pops things when I saw u was about a week after we were talking again. LONG story. Im gonna stop there for now.