clear alternatives integrated taillight-pics inside!

oldschoolsdime92

Got my taillight today. Appears they are going out of business. bikebandit.com has these on close out for 121, and I purchased mine from britishcustoms.com. I am impressed with the setup. Did not have to cut any factory wiring harness. I snipped the plug off of one stock turn signal, so I could plug straight into the stock wiring harness. My only complaint is that I can't get the gap on each side even.

Heres the pics.

100_1019.jpg

100_1025.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

I have CA tails on 3 bikes. Couldn't be happier. I can't believe they're going under.

Originally I ordered straight from them. I ordered the wrong thing by mistake. I emailed every email address on there website, and got no response. I called all the phone numbers, and one was a fax, another was disconnected, and another went to someones voicemail box that was full. My transaction never posted on my CC or anything.

I bought mine from gary schillings at blue ridge performance, asking with a few other things. They sent my light fine, from their warehouse. Then a couple months later, they made a booboo and put my address under his name. Conflict was resolved but not before I saw his invoice. He marks it up from 90 to 100 ish. Idk much about his business, but that does not seem like a worthwhile profit.

The reason I feel they went out of business, is because originally I ordered the wrong light directly from them. I tried to call all of there phone numbers listed on clearalternatives.com, and none of them worked. One goes directly to someones voicemail, that happens to be full.

• 2 weeks later...