InkyBean

Hi, everyone! I'm Shelley from Chillicothe. Last spring I got my first bike.. it's not a sport bike and it doesn't go very fast, so I'm not sure I'll fit in around here, but I'll give it a shot. Take it easy on me, I'm new here, new to forums like this, new rider... just a general newb.

I look forward to meeting everyone and maybe finding some people to ride with who don't mind waiting for me to catch up!

Isnt there some rule that when a girl joins a motorcycle forum that she is required by forum law and leghumper mandate to post pics of what she looks like??? That is how it is on all the other forums Im on.:leghump::leghump:

So that is why you posted your pic over at GDC????

flounder4.jpe

You mean this one?

Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid flat fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry, had to get that out. Anyways, welcome Inky. It really doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride as long as you ride. The Rebel is a great bike to learn on.

see you guys did it already..... one post then she is gone.

CrhisOH I heard about flounders pics in the red R section and I am happy that I never donated my $10

blah blah blah

PS.. I still have your chain breaker of which I need to get back to you.

see you guys did it already..... one post then she is gone.

CrhisOH I heard about flounders pics in the red R section and I am happy that I never donated my $10

Yeah he was so tickled to se RJM it was not pretty. I feel sorry for RJM's girl she sure must have felt left out...

Wow, spend a day away and look what happens! Thanks for the warm... and in some fishy cases, cold... welcome.

I did think of posting a picture of what I look like. I still might do that. Do I put pictures in my profile, on a post, on a thread.. ?

To answer the person who asked about "Inky" in my name: I do have tattoos--2 big ones and 1 smaller one and 1 little tiny one. It's an old addiction that I don't have the money to support right now, so I just get ideas for new stuff and dream about it a lot.

Wow, spend a day away and look what happens! Thanks for the warm... and in some fishy cases, cold... welcome.

I did think of posting a picture of what I look like. I still might do that. Do I put pictures in my profile, on a post, on a thread.. ?

To answer the person who asked about "Inky" in my name: I do have tattoos--2 big ones and 1 smaller one and 1 little tiny one. It's an old addiction that I don't have the money to support right now, so I just get ideas for new stuff and dream about it a lot.

You can post pics if you want to. You might as well just post them in this thread. Ignore the leg humpers. They don't get let out very often.

You can post pics if you want to. You might as well just post them in this thread. Ignore the leg humpers. They don't get let out very often.

Your always out :confused:

I would love to get a dragon tat, but I am to cheap to get one done.

SATAN :flingpoo::asshole::stfu::whogives::) :)

:leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump:

:picsorban:

:ttiwwop:

ok... back to my :coffee:

I dont think I have ever used that many emoticons in one post.