InkyBean

Thanks for the extra welcomes. I feel like the chick that just walked into the party where everyone is already drunk and happy. Woohoo!

:cheers:

We're not all drunk, it's kinda early and some of our asses are unfortunate enough to be at work already. :mad: I REALLY, REALLY should have used a sick day today lol

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments on my ink. It's my favorite one. I drew up an idea for the skull and my tattooist made it better and added the stars. I have another that is almost a full sock (no skulls there), but there aren't any good pictures of it. I have a couple of others, too, but they aren't as big.

A/S/L = 78/M/a hole in the wall ;) I'm not doing bad for an old guy.

I love the riding down here around Chillicothe. I've ridden between here and Old Man's Cave a few times--that's a nice ride. I haven't gone very far toward Peebles or Portsmouth, though. Maybe I'll have to venture down that way when the weather gets warm again...

By the way, I am reading posts on other threads, I just don't know what to add yet. I'll get more talkative... trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, welcome, actually, I just joined today haha! Anyway, Rebels arent that bad, Ive got one out in the garage that belonged to my ex (its for sale......anyone?) Anyway great to see more female riders these days. Just to make you proud, my sort of boss at work is a bad ass woman who is a 50 yr old captain on a corporate jet who rides trials and races enduros on the weekends. Later!