WTB: Cheap Car

CattaniAFJ

I'm buying a car for my little brother and his two kids. I don't have much to spend on this, but need it to be decent on gas, mechanically sound, with working A/C and heat. I don't give a shit what it looks like, but has to be safe because it will have my niece and nephew in it daily.

I've got $1,500 to spend so let me know what you have.

Chad

chad_cattani@yahoo.com

Mid 80s to early 90s BMW 5 series. They've bottomed out in price (I picked mine up for $700), have enough room for four comfortably, and while the parts are expensive: they don't break down very often.

And anything safe enough for the Autobahn is safe. I'd sell you mine but I like it too much.

Mid 80s to early 90s BMW 5 series. They've bottomed out in price (I picked mine up for $700), have enough room for four comfortably, and while the parts are expensive: they don't break down very often.

And anything safe enough for the Autobahn is safe. I'd sell you mine but I like it too much.

but when they do break down they cost a fortune. my mom has a 528i, and parts are redonk.cant go to to yourl ocal parts store more often than not. pita to work on as well. :cry:

Beamers don't break down often....that is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Go work customer relations for BMW like I did and you will find out just how often these things don't break down.

You guys are animals, I love it.