GSXR Passenger Pegs

LoTGoD

Anyone have a set off the bike that they can measure for me? I'm looking for the mounting hole distance center to center. Apparently they will mount to my Speed Triple, but I want to make sure before I go looking for a set. They look a whole lot better than the OEM Triumph ones, and since my factory pipes are gone, I want something that is at least presentable to the eyes.

I'll measure mine when I get home and post up the results.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a set off the bike that they can measure for me? I'm looking for the mounting hole distance center to center. Apparently they will mount to my Speed Triple, but I want to make sure before I go looking for a set. They look a whole lot better than the OEM Triumph ones, and since my factory pipes are gone, I want something that is at least presentable to the eyes.

I'll measure mine when I get home and post up the results.

Thanks in advance!

What year do you want measured?

OTO looks like it is 3 inches, CTC looks around 2 1/2(ish). Here are a few pics if it would help any.

These pictures are of the exhaust hanger that I used on my 2005 GSXR 600. It mounted perfectly to the mounts for the pass. pegs.

I have no idea where Columbiana is, but if you happened to be in Columbus, you are more than welcome to see if this exhaust hanger mounts up to your bike. And while you are here, I would like to see if my CRG brake lever fits your brake lever. According to CRG it should.

SDC10563.jpg

SDC10562.jpg

SDC10561.jpg

SDC10560.jpg

Edited by Goldie