FS: Tec-DC9

chevysoldier

Okay I'm thinking of selling this Tec-DC9. Don't have much of a use for it and would rather put the money towards another firearm. 9mm Luger, comes with one 32 round magazine, barrel extension, sling and hard case.

I have fired it twice. First time 30 rounds (no jams), second time about 20 rounds (a couple jams). I have read these are picky on the ammo they like to feed so it could have just been the ammo I used the second time. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Edit: This is semi-auto, not full auto.

Update: Just found out this is a Tec-9 upper on a Tec-DC9 lower. The Tec-9 was built between 1985 and 1990. The Tec-DC was made between 1990 and 1994. This is a pre-ban gun. $300 OBO or possible trade.

Pic has the barrel extension on it.

ayaiie.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier

What the extension? Comes with? Never heard of an extension on those ? Price

It's a fake silence type deal. Screws on the end. I have read you can get silencers but have never seen them and don't know the legality. It does quiet the gun a bit, Kawi Kid can attest to that. Here is a pic without the extension. Not my gun, just a google image:

108750.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier

Bring it with you tomorrow, we might reach an agreement ;)

And if not my gangster lil brother will be there he may take it as well.

I'll have it there tomorrow.

Is that tec 9 a open bolt? I know they made a few of them in OB.

Negative. The OB's were shut down by the government pretty quick since they could be converted to full auto very easily.

250 and my pic autographed

Oh yeah that's a deal but only if you sign my ass cheek. :lol: