damn...

Dweezel

New CTS-V Holy shit, 550hp/550tq, Detuned LS9 from the new ZR-1 vette. Pulley+exhaust+tune=800 hp with out a problem :metal:

GM FTW.

Suck it Mercedes, Audi, and BMW

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-cts-v.html

Here's a better link with more info

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/08/detroit-2008-2009-cadillac-cts-v-revealed-with-550-hp/

2009-cadillac-cts-v-3.jpg

2009-cadillac-cts-v-7.jpg

that is a bad ride but I wouldnt say suck it mercedes as they still have cars that will hand this one an ass whoopin, but they cost some $$$

Recaro seats are badass

There is always someone faster. and GM has a few cars that will hand those Mercedes their asses (ZR-1) for allot less money.

I'm just a huge GM fan to begin with, and as someone who can sit back, look at everything and even though I love GM, will sit here and tell you "yes ABC makes a better "X"." And I'll tell you all day pretty much all cars America made in the 80's and early 90's were junk. Vettes included.

But GM has come so far in the last 10 years with their cars it's amazing. The Vette is a car that will, at a base level, compete with 90% of the super cars out there. The ZO6 will put a beat down on all but 2 or 3, and the ZR-1 that is coming out next year will decimate anything out there, all for only $100k. Which when you consider your $600k+ Enzo will be looking at tail lights, thats one hell of a bargain.

Caddy makes some world class cars, that enjoy top quality ratings. Motor trend will never tell you that, all they ever do is bitch about interiors, while frankly, Caddy's is well on par with BMW/MB in the same price category.

You know the entire V line of Caddy's (minus the Escalade) has a 50/50 weight distribution? Caddy has had DOHC V-8's for decades now.

I could go on for hours why GM makes cars that are as good, or better than anything made overseas that we are going to realistically buy, and some things we won't. but I'm sure it's getting boring already. :)

they said between an M3 and M5, so I'm guessing mid 60's?

Shitty, I've been a GM fan long before I bought the Sy, I've only owned that about 2 years now. It is an amazing truck, and an absolute blast to drive :D I'd give It up to have my Firebird back in a heart beat (assuming you looked at my Myspace) THAT car was amazing.

I'll have to bring it down this summer, It is amazing. Only bitch I have about it is there are a series of small dents in the roof right above the door, like someone set something on it that was pretty heavy, and there is a small scuff in the front bumper cladding on the righ side, like someone hit a curb. It's never seen snow, was a Florida truck, and only has 50k miles on it. 1 of ~2000 left in the world :D

Just glad to see another american car that americans like!!! Go gm.

OH yea has anyone seen the add for Knight Rider? Its a mustang this time around .....What does everyone think? I grew up watching this show.Just wondering if anyone cared?And does anyone no who going to be in the lead roll?

The mustang DOES look good, but KITT was always a TransAm, Not that i'm a huge knight rider fan to begin with, I def won't lose any sleep over it.

Not sure who the lead is, but I heard The Hoff is gonna be making regular cameo's :lol:

Just glad to see another american car that americans like!!! Go gm.

OH yea has anyone seen the add for Knight Rider? Its a mustang this time around .....What does everyone think? I grew up watching this show.Just wondering if anyone cared?And does anyone no who going to be in the lead roll?

how the fuck can kit be a mustang? I guess ford was the highest bidder. I loved the new transformers movie but it was a two hour GM and EBAY infomercial.

how the fuck can kit be a mustang? I guess ford was the highest bidder. I loved the new transformers movie but it was a two hour GM and EBAY infomercial.

That and The T/A is no more, of course they could have used the new camaro. who the hell knows.

This is a syclone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone

BUT some info there is wrong. They only made them from January of 91 to June of 91, there were only 4 prototype 92's ever made. You could get any color you wanted, as long as it was black on black, with black interior. It was lowered from the factory 2", and was 2" wider than a standard 4x4 S10, hence the clading (body kit)

Here's a good site with lots of info on the trucks

http://www.syty.org/old/faq.html

It's still the quickest 0-60 truck ever produced, clocking in at 4.5, and also the quickest 1/4 mile pickup produced (i think, may be off on this) going an "official" 13.2 @ 100 mph. I got 13.1 @99.9 mph out of mine, exactly, 4 times in a row. And it was BONE ass stock, down to the 15 year old distributor cap, rotor, wires and plugs!

Angerish, don't feel old, I'm only 26 and I'm constantly explaining it to everyone why I'd want a black S10... but people who know what it is, will talk to me for hours about the truck. I can't go into a parts store for a can of wax with it and not expect to spend at least an hour talking to everyone that walks in about it. It truely is a rare truck. I've only ever personally seen, aside from the one I own, 4 in my life, and I've never seen one since I've owned mine, let alone been able to park next to another one :D