WTB or Trade for a 475# 7 inch spring

flounder

06s are more closely set-up to the 04/05s... 04/05s are more in between if you know what I mean... Again, I think this is a newer generation tire deal than it is geaometry changes...

the 06s are a lot more distant to the 01s than the 05s are. You're correct about that. But, you don't want to set the 05 up like you would your 03... Of course, again, it is rider preference, but I went the way of the 02 I had and it was a bad move. Didn't work as well as the way the 05 should be set up. I have Jensen to thank for me getting it right. Well, Reuben too, but I got better feedback from Robert because he is on Michelins... Rub is definately one of the best I know, but the Pirelli (Before the newest race tire) had a less triangulated front tire. So, when i went to Pilot Races, the front is what was causing me issue.

I kept putting the ass end up higher to get it to turn better and all the while, I was having traction issues... Ask Drew - the rear was always moving around under load. He always knew because he would come in and tell me he could always see me shaking my head.

Only 04-05 I got to ride was Flouders rotor shaking 750. :eek:

I am going to run Talladega Feb 2-3 (Wizards team school, and Ed Bargy trackday, so Sixx and Dave will be there) and see if I can make any head way with the Bridgestones (Pirellis were on it but not sure if it was setup for them either. I would like to get a fraction more speed on turn in and transitions, but i don't want to get to much change in the rear as that felt really good at Putnam and Mid Oh. But i got some things to change and get used to as I am using Rubens Swing arm Offsets now as well.

Only 04-05 I got to ride was Flouders rotor shaking 750. :eek:

She will be all better this year..

going to start putting things on this weekend if I get time.

New forks

New rear shock

New rotors

New pads

new brake fluid

new tires come springtime

She will be all better this year..

going to start putting things on this weekend if I get time.

New forks

New rear shock

New rotors

New pads

new brake fluid

new tires come springtime

Uh, no rear shock yet, homo... We'll bleed your brakes later - you'll probably not do it right. Like I need to mention that....:p

Uh, no rear shock yet, homo...

Yeah, no shit smartass

We'll bleed your brakes later - you'll probably not do it right. Like I need to mention that....:p

Youre such an ass goblin..

Still need to do tires and maybe...cough cough .... OPP..OPP...OPP

Maybe an R1 throttle tube as well.

Yeah, no shit smartass

Youre such an ass goblin..

Still need to do tires and maybe...cough cough .... OPP..OPP...OPP Yeah you know me

Maybe an R1 throttle tube as well.

All I got left is to do oil and I can't decide if I want to do the coolant now or when i get to tally. they are requiring Water so Have to drain. Shit.

After i may look at doing the zip tie mod to the throttle since on the 05-06 the R1 tube doesn't make much difference.

After i may look at doing the zip tie mod to the throttle since on the 05-06 the R1 tube doesn't make much difference.

Zip tie mod can run the risk of causing your throttle not to return properly.

by the way.

Stock GSXR = 1/4 turn

R6 tube = 1/5 turn

R1 tube = 1/6 turn

zip tie mod is about the middle between R6 and R1 tubes.

Zip tie mod can run the risk of causing your throttle not to return properly.

by the way.

Stock GSXR = 1/4 turn

R6 tube = 1/5 turn

R1 tube = 1/6 turn

zip tie mod is about the middle between R6 and R1 tubes.

Like I said from the feedback I got is the R1 tube doesn't make as much of a difference on the 06 series as it did on the previous models.